Contributors

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Today things

Morning: Today, I want to do some things. Jeremy is at work and mom is out doing stuff so it's just me and Phoebe the beast at home today. We're buddies. Right now I am listening to Mew on grooveshark. I really like this song.
Anyway, I want to make meringue cookies or meringue shells to eat with raspberries. I want to do my laundry and finish it all today. I want to work on my last class for at least an hour. I want to take pictures. I want to put elastic in the waistband of an old petticoat for my ballet student.
Evening: I did a lot of things. I made meringues and ate raspberries with them, I'm still doing laundry, I took a picture of my food, I made Thai pasta with my mother, and now I'm listening to this. I might even go to X Men: First Class. I guess I'll have to do my homework and fix that petticoat tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment