Contributors

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cool stuff that I wish I could have

My sister Charlotte just got back from Greece, Turkey, and France. My sister has a friend named Jordan. She lives in France and has a really cool blog called Oh Happy Day that is so fun to read and look at. Someday I'd like to travel and live abroad. Anyway, while I was browsing things on her blog I happened upon another blog of cute things, here, that led me to a neat website...1stdibs.com. I think it is my new favorite thing and I feel inspired by things they have there. There are so many fancy things I wish I could have or make. Here are a few...

...beautiful dresses...


...cute chairs...


...this fancy leafy lamp...


...and this gorgeous diamond and emerald ring.

Now I want to sew things that I can wear and sell, design furniture and build furniture, and skilfully make beautiful jewelery.

No comments:

Post a Comment