Contributors

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sparse posts

I didn't post much this month. How boring. I wanted to get one more in before the month ended.

Here is a summary of some of the bigger things we did this month:
We wrapped with Dr. Fubalous
Jeremy performed in Divine Comedy's Common Room for BYUTV (to air at a later time)
We gathered more things of mine from my mom's house
Jeremy cleaned the house for my birthday party
I cooked treats for my birthday (yum)
We had a few friends over
Julian Rex is cute (this is a real instant Polaroid that is totally expired)

We gathered a little more from mom's house
We ate at Gourmandise with Charlotte
I got a super cute dress coat
Some good friends got married
Some good friends visited
We had friends' Thanksgiving
The Warners came for Thanksgiving and made the turkey
I made an apple pie
I had a girlfriends slumber party at mom's house
We got a new laptop for Jeremy
I made snowflakes
I made my first student loan payment (boring)
I started choreography in all of my classes; those little girls are all so cute
Jeremy and I feel super creative but not prolific at all.

That is pretty much it for this month. It was a good one, but it was also super busy, or so it seems. It could easily have been busier. Here comes December. This will be fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment