- Hot Chip's new album is coming out soon. The whole album can be streamed right here. My favorite track is "Now There is Nothing." I just love it for some reason, especially the intro.
- College and Electric Youth's song "A Real Hero" has been one of my favorites for the better part of a year now.
- Pnau's "The Truth" is great too.
- M83's "Raconte-Moi Une Histoire" makes me want to be a mom and listen to my kids tell me stories.
- M83's "Kim and Jesse" always makes me happy, too bad they didn't play it at their concert.
- Kaela Kimura's "Ring a Ding Dong" is something that Jeremy and I have both like lately. I think it's super fun and catchy. Also, the music video has great choreography, colors, set, costumes and is just one continuous shot. This is just a small part of the video. I can't find the whole one anymore.
Also I've gotten into Korean dramas on Hulu. Silly me. I've watched all of "Oh My Lady," "My Lovely Sam Soon," "King 2 Hearts," "Love Rain," "Rooftop Prince," and "Heart Strings." It was fun but it took up too much of my time.
|THIS IS THE BIKE|
|BUT IN THIS COLOR!|